- For a winery to become successful, producing high quality wine is not enough. Even a wine that experts recognise as excellent can be impossible to sell if it is not properly placed in the triangle of customer demand – brand – sales channel.
- At the same time, a “thinner,” poorer quality wine can achieve market success with proper branding and sales, resonating with the expectations of the targeted customers.
Our approach - why is what we are undertaking needed?
- Wine sales support, marketing consultancy and service
- Wine retail and catering
- Wine wholesale as a trader or intermediary
Wine wholesale - because good wine needs more than bushes; it needs a market and customers
We do not only advise our clients but work to acquire a market and customers:
- As an intermediary, we search for markets and customers abroad to sell bulk and bottled wines, sparkling wines, and champagne.
- We purchase bottled wines to sell in our retail and catering outlets.
- We contract grow and purchase bottled and bulk wine for our retail activity.
Wine sales support, marketing consultancy and service
In what areas are we active?
- developing marketing, commercial and sales concepts and strategies
- branding and market development, brand management
- advising on getting wines on the market, actively facilitating market access
- supporting appearances in exhibitions, professional conferences and events
- serving restaurants, hotels, catering establishments; advising on establishing wine selection
- innovation regarding wine and wine products
Wine retail and catering
- operating a wine shop, webshop and catering establishment under own brand name
- complementing and supporting our consultancy service, we conduct market research and customer tests in our own retail establishments
VINONOVI Kereskedelmi Kft.
József Attila Nagy
2836 Baj, Petőfi Sándor utca 16.
company reg. number: 11 09 024296
tax number: 1138695-2-11