- For a winery to become successful, producing high quality wine is not enough. Even a wine that experts recognise as excellent can be impossible to sell if it is not properly placed in the triangle of customer demand – brand – sales channel.
- At the same time, a “thinner,” poorer quality wine can achieve market success with proper branding and sales, resonating with the expectations of the targeted customers.
Our approach - why is what we are undertaking needed?
- Wine sales support, marketing consultancy and service
- Wine retail and catering
- Wine wholesale as a trader or intermediary
Wine wholesale - because good wine needs more than bushes; it needs a market and customers
We do not only advise our clients but work to acquire a market and customers:
- As an intermediary, we search for markets and customers abroad to sell bulk and bottled wines, sparkling wines, and champagne.
- We purchase bottled wines to sell in our retail and catering outlets.
- We contract grow and purchase bottled and bulk wine for our retail activity.
Wine sales support, marketing consultancy and service
In what areas are we active?
- developing marketing, commercial and sales concepts and strategies
- branding and market development, brand management
- advising on getting wines on the market, actively facilitating market access
- supporting appearances in exhibitions, professional conferences and events
- serving restaurants, hotels, catering establishments; advising on establishing wine selection
- innovation regarding wine and wine products
Wine retail and catering
- operating a wine shop, webshop and catering establishment under own brand name
- complementing and supporting our consultancy service, we conduct market research and customer tests in our own retail establishments
2836 Baj, Petőfi Sándor utca 16.
company reg. number: 11 09 024296
tax number: 1138695-2-11